LOVE

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

James 1:27


He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves.

Ephesians 1:5-6


Learn to do good. Seek justice. Help the oppressed. Defend the cause of orphans. Fight for the rights of widows.

Isaiah 1:17

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

She Becomes a Noll

Today Jiang Fei Qin offically became Abbi Grace Qin Noll!!!!!
SHE IS OFFICIALLY A NOLL!
-Okay funny story behind this picture! You sit in these chairs and they ask you to promises to never abuse or harm your child and to treat them like you would your biological child, They ask you why you want to adopt and all. While I am trying to answer all these questions my oh so wobbly Abbi is in a small space bouncing her head from the counter to the chair and then the floor...yea we are off to a good start!
Words can not describe how full my heart feels! The Lord heard my prayers! Our sweet girl is a ROCK STAR! She is a tough, sweet, funny, SMART, instigating, determined, brave, improvising, a tad OCD, risk taking happy girl!
Today she gave me kisses on the lips TOTALLY on her own!!!! Today she cried when she hurt her toe and ran to me for a kiss, today she let me hold her when she was so tired all she could do was cry, and fell asleep in my arms! Today she laid her head on my chest while I rocked her! Today she came to me several times to sit on my lap! Today she let me feed her a bottle! Today she looked into my eyes People, THIS.IS.HUGE for a child who grew up in an orphanage!!!! We adoption moms can fight years for all of these things! Now I will not tell you she is completely attached to me. She still will go to anyone who puts their arms out, but it is a good start and nothing some major cocooning can not help.
Sweet girl cried herself to sleep...the beginning of grieving for Miss Abbi
Un prompted kisses for mama
Seriously! THAT face!


Abbi LOVES taking something someone else has and running! She thinks it is hilarious! Poor Emma has fallen victim to this many many times! And when she blows some serious kisses at your you want to laugh at anything bad she may have done!
In just a few hours she knows the signs to more eat and all done!
And her sister shared her non decaf Starbucks today and she is IN LOVE!
She had McD's for the first time today...not a fan of nuggets or fries but loved the beef in my hamburger :/ ...moms food is always best!
Tomorrow we go to Abbi's orphanage. Please pray for her heart! I just hope going back doesn't really confuse her and make her think we are taking her back. And I am not sure how she will react to everyone there!
First McD's...not a huge fan
Abii and Startbucks



Serious kisses getting blown in action

Her favorite game-"ok mama, I will squeal super loud and you chase me!"
Ready and full of giggles!





LOVES stickers and coloring!
And loved doing it with big sister!




No comments:

Post a Comment