LOVE

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

James 1:27


He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves.

Ephesians 1:5-6


Learn to do good. Seek justice. Help the oppressed. Defend the cause of orphans. Fight for the rights of widows.

Isaiah 1:17

Friday, February 5, 2016

Yet Another Hard Journey


Friends today we embarke on the journey yet again for brain surgery, we leave for Orlando today to start Nina's pre-op fun and then her surgery is Monday morning. We plan on having a little fun as a family in Orlando to help calm nerves.
I can not tell you how much like I feel like I am being dragged kicking and screaming even more this time than before! I simply want to go pull the covers over my head and pretend theses plans are a dream! But alas...I shall pull my big girl panties on, and arm myself with the Armor of God and be the mom God needs me to be for Nina!
I plan on keeping her regular updates to her page so if you want to follow here is the link --> Praying For Nina and hopefully giving more general updates here for any that do not have facebook.

Thank you for your prayers. comments and offers to help where ever it is needed. I have amazing family and friends and my church family is surrounding us as well!! (Part of the Armor of God)

Here is a list of things we would love lifted up!
Obviously pray surgery is done well and she pulls through great!
Pray she does NOT lose more than she has already lost and PLEASE keep what three words she has gained!
Pray only two surgeries are needed and that if three are needed that it she will bounce back quick!
Pray for her siblings who will be back here with Nana and Papa especially for Abbi as this will be her first night without both of us.
Pray for me, Like I said KICKING AND SCREAMING inside!
And most of all please pray her cough subsides this weekend, her cold is really not bad at all, but I am nervous they will say no-go, and I just want this part of her life to be over and done with!

That is all for now friends! Thank you for your prayers!!!!
I leave you with her sweet 3 words!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment