LOVE

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

James 1:27


He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves.

Ephesians 1:5-6


Learn to do good. Seek justice. Help the oppressed. Defend the cause of orphans. Fight for the rights of widows.

Isaiah 1:17

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Planning and Thinking and Planning and Waiting and Thinking Some More

Ooooooooooooooh my! Sooo much going on in my head these days. Last week we got our receipt in the mail! This little piece of mail doesn't really do much except let you know things are still moving. We sent a check, they sent a receipt and now we wait for a letter in the mail to come with an appointment set up for our fingerprints, which is set for 3 or 4 weeks out. BUT we have been told by many to try walking in and getting the process moved quicker, so oh yeah baby you better believe we are jumping on THAT! So right now we wait for it to come, which I am praying it gets here this Friday so cross your fingers with me please!! After those go through we are DCT!!!! --Dossier To China!!!--
Right now I am brainstorming on having a big Spaghetti Dinner fundraiser. We are hoping to have a mini concert by Anna's cello teacher and his sister who are in a group (well the two of them) called 4/5ths. They really are so awesome to listen to! We are hoping to get our girls up there too. They really want to be apart of it to get their sister home! And also we want to have a Chinese auction. SOOOO if any of you talented or friendly people know somebody anybody, or you yourself, has something to donate that is homemade (new) or anything new or gift-cards or well ANYTHING (with in reason, let's not get crazy now lol) we can auction off...well...we would be forever grateful for your help! :) All of this and the dates are still being worked on but I will start taking donations whenever and I will FOR SURE let you all know when it is set! )

HERE'S A SAMPLE OF JOEL AND JULIANN:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB-lKLMAnKk

And next on my list of things coming up...for all of you make-up and MARY-KAY lovers, a sweet friend of mine from college wants to do a party-on-line party-for our adoption and all of the proceeds will go towards our adoption! :) I have such wonderful friends, don't I  ?!?!?!  :)
Sooo, as you can see, aside from the daily life of my babies, hubby and home, I am at work to bring our sweet girl home to us! I still have my ups and my downs and the crazy looks of "you're adopting another one?". But your prayers are truly felt and they get me through some of these tough days. I just try to keep my eyes heavenward and know that this year-wow, this year-I will be holding that sweet sweet girl in my arms.
So thank you all!!!!
 Oh and I have a new page just for the adoption on Facebook so find me! :)
https://www.facebook.com/HisGrandDesignBringingHomeNina?ref=hl


No comments:

Post a Comment