LOVE

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

James 1:27


He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves.

Ephesians 1:5-6


Learn to do good. Seek justice. Help the oppressed. Defend the cause of orphans. Fight for the rights of widows.

Isaiah 1:17

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Here She Is!!!!

Part three of the back post is here!!! Now you will all be all caught up in our crazy fun!




November 6th

Well on a date I may never forget we got our pre-approval for a little 2 ½ girl,!!!! I was afraid to say it out loud that we had gotten her file and moved forward to adopt  her in fear that we would not be able to bring her home, but alas, the race is on!!!  Though the wait would have been at least 1 or 2 weeks as I said before, it was 5 days! And to make it even sweeter, I had mentioned to a friend how cool it would be to get our pre-approval on November 1st since that marked the first day of National Adoption Month. I was almost afraid to say those words out loud, it fear that I would really get myself hoping that it would happen on that day, but alas our God is so good, and gives us reminders of His sweet love all the time. And they didn’t ask us anything about us not meeting the financial requirement! Now we race to raise the money and get the paperwork in, and try not to go crazy while waiting to go get her. She truly is already a Noll in my heart and I am the mother of 5 precious children! One just happens to be a lot less work at the moment.
On another note, we did have our first fundraiser this weekend at our community wide garage sale and we made $500!!! Way beyond what I’ve ever made at a garage sale before!!!  The girls set up a lemonade and water stand and made $60 dollars them selves!!! Cuteness sells I suppose. ;) A big thank you to our neighbor girl who helped push the lemonade with the girls! And her mother for the donation and allowing us to borrow her all day!. And my mom for taking care of the 2 little kids while we ran the sale! Thank you to all of our many many great friends and family who gave us their garage sale items to sell! Your support and love mean more than you know!!! One down many to go!
      I'm in the process of getting a 31 fundraising catalog party going before Christmas and in the new year hopefully a Mary Kay catalog party. We are also in the process of setting up a store for adoption shirts!!! I'm VERY excited about this because the company we are going through are WONDERFUL! But I will tell you more about all the details of these things when they are ready. Also hoping to find a race to run in and find sponsors to raise money and eventually a silent auction! ;) So much to do, but it will keep me busy while I wait to get things together.
    Thank you all for reading, and please please make yourself a permanent visitor!! It would be great to show our sweet girl all the faces who helped bring her home!
   Oh by the way...I haven't told you her name yet have I????


Nina Ann Yulin Noll!!  Nina fits into the family names-that were not done on purpose but are 4 letters ending in a vowel. Ann is my sister's middle name, and Yulin is the name of the city her orphanage is.
      Well I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving with family and friends and too much food! I know I did!



No comments:

Post a Comment