LOVE

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

James 1:27


He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves.

Ephesians 1:5-6


Learn to do good. Seek justice. Help the oppressed. Defend the cause of orphans. Fight for the rights of widows.

Isaiah 1:17

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

31 Fundraising is Here!!!!

Our First Fundraiser!!!!!


Hi all! I am excited to tell you all about our first fundraiser! Why am I so excited? First off because a sweet sweet momma who is in the process of her own 2nd adoption started selling 31 products just so she could help other adopting momma's raise money to bring their babies home too! So all the profits she makes from this party will come to us and into our adoption fund! I just think that is amazing and sweet! But also because I LOVE LOVE LOVE 31 stuff! LOVE!!! Did I mention I like it a lot? Ha ha. The company is a Christian company, which in my opinion is AWESOME! Not many will claim their beliefs for fear of not being able to make money, but 31 is not one of them and I think that shows great courage. Their name 31 comes from Proverbs 31. And secondly they just have GREAT stuff!!! They sell all kinds of bags and blankets and baskets that are great quality, very stylish and you can get names or whatever you want embroidered on them!!! They make awesome Christmas gifts-*hint hint! (But I can give you my Christmas list later. LOL) Any how. If you are interested in getting gifts for yourself or for someone else on your list-and I'm telling you, NO ONE you get this for will be disappointed!-click on the link I have provided, then look for the MY PARTIES and click on that. Then you will see my name, click on that too. It will take you to the catalog and everything and anything you purchase through there will go towards our adoption! 
Also, for those who are familiar with 31, they have great deals that change every month. This month they  have some fantastic holiday specials right now. Spend $31 and you can choose ONE or ALL of the following for just $5 each - the mini utility bin, thermal tote, cinch sack, timeless beauty bag, and the timeless wristlet. Buy one or buy all of them - no matter, they're $5 each!
I also have an awesome friend from college who as soon as she heard we were adopting asked if she could have a Mary Kay party for us to help raise money! I have been so blessed! So that one will be coming up also. :)
Thank you in advance for your support. Even just by following our journey through this blog is an encouragement to Josh and me.
Thank you all!!! YOU are amazing!

                                                             Link to the 31 party:

Had to add another one of our sweet girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment