LOVE

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

James 1:27


He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves.

Ephesians 1:5-6


Learn to do good. Seek justice. Help the oppressed. Defend the cause of orphans. Fight for the rights of widows.

Isaiah 1:17

Sunday, July 14, 2013

A Promise of Soon and a Big Boy Birthday Wish



When I was pregnant, well I'll be honest, I was a HOT MESS!!! I wasn't the picture of motherly bliss that I had always hoped and thought I would be. I was HOT, and tired because though I really didn't have to get up for the bathroom much I NEVER slept, I was insanely emotional (poor hubby),  and had pre-eclampsia each time so I was a balloon! And being the ever impatient one I strongly disliked hearing someone say, she will be hear soon. Not because i didn't believe them, I knew they weren't going to stay in there forever-but because I was ready to get to the good part. Don't get me wrong I LOVED feeling them kick and move inside me but I wanted to see who they looked like, what personality traits they got from Josh or me, or watching them play and trying to guess what their future might hold.
Why do I tell you all of this (if you haven't guessed yet), I LOVE seeing the blessings during this adoption. I have LOVED meeting some of the people I've met who have AMAZING hearts, around the WORLD, that I would have missed out on, I love getting pictures of our children from far away to see a little into the life they are living now, and I love getting to see God MOVE mountains so we can get these children home. BUT I want to see their faces. I want to know when Isac wakes up in the morning he will be greeted with a kiss and a hug and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY little man!! I want to know Nina is being told how beautiful she is and how much she is loved! I so want them to feel safe and not have to fight for a pair of shoes or food for their bellies. I want them to laugh and play and not have to manipulate one more day to survive. I know these things WILL happen SOON-but I'm ready for soon to be TODAY!
BUT I know that I know that I KNOW, that this plan was not mine from the beginning-so I KNOW that my God had a plan from the beginning to bring them both into our lives at just the time HE wants them here.
SOOOO in the mean time I shall continue to plan a million play dates. This will be the most productive summer EVER!

Join me in wishing this sweet boy a happy birthday!!!  I look at Levi daily and wonder what my other sweet 2 year old is doing on the other side of the world. Not too much longer and these two will be running me ragged no doubt!
We sent Isac a birthday package with an outfit, a doll some more pictures of his family a birthday cake, a flash drive, some fruit and veggies for his family and balanced it out with some candies for the other children if there are any) and for his parents. A lady who delivers packages for families will send our package to the orphanage where Isac's foster parents will pick it up hopefully Isac will get to enjoy them all. And we hope to get pictures of him eating the cake (we are still waiting on Nina's pictures.) We aren't sure where when or if they will celebrate it but we hope it is soon!
Happy Birthday little man! This WILL BE your last birthday with out a mommy and daddy! I hope your day is filled with celebration of you! 
I pray for your parents, where ever they are, will get a chance to know God and one day they can see your sweet face again. I pray if their hearts are aching around this time of year they get a chance to know you are loved and will be loved for the rest of your life.  Know sweet boy we pray for you daily. We pray your are happy and healthy and that God is preparing your young heart for the change that is about to come.  I can not wait for you to meet  your little brother and 4 sisters! Oh how they pray for you and talk about you daily!  We love you Isac!!!
Happy Birthday!!!

Have a great Week everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment