LOVE

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

James 1:27


He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves.

Ephesians 1:5-6


Learn to do good. Seek justice. Help the oppressed. Defend the cause of orphans. Fight for the rights of widows.

Isaiah 1:17

Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Big Reveal-Nesting

Okay, you remember when you were pregnant and you couldn't stop cleaning and preparing? Well, the same is true of adoption. I have decided one way to fight the blues of feeling the ache in my arms from not having my babies here,  instead of being frustrated at a process that hits bump after bump, and instead of sitting on the couch on my computer waiting for the next email or phone call and getting sad, I am going to try and put that energy to thinking about all that just HAS to be done before they arrive! (After all no child can come home to an empty room right!! LOL) Right, so as you will see below I have gone a little crazy, umm I mean had a little fun, decorating. And I will admit, this is way more nesting than I have EVER done before, so I have a little catching up to do! Sorry hon. xox







That's a picture of China if you couldn't tell-the picture is tiny-easier to tell in person.

Still working on getting Isac's name on the wall. (Hubby and I are going back and forth the the spelling. He will not win. :))

Bigger picture of China in this room. :)

Used to be more sticker's on the wall, all the ones Levi could reach...are off! LOL STINKER!

If your wondering why it looks like there is more done to Nina's room it is because Nina's room used to be the playroom so there was NOTHING in there on the walls...and well...I just got crazy! REMEMBER!  Hehe. 
Anyway I want to say a BIG thank you to my hubby who has appeased me to get this room done! :) 

Now I just need my babies to be in THEIR beds!!!
I leave you with a song that a friend on our adoption page posted today...and they never meant more to me than they do now!
these words get me...
'Cause I just wanna be with YouI just want this waiting to be overI just wanna be with You[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/smile-lyrics-chris-rice.html ]And it helps to know the day is getting closer
And every minute takes an hourEvery inch feels like a mile'Til I won't have to imagineAnd I finally get to see You smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVApAfA0iG0


-Disclaimer for any of you who listen to the song-I know what it is really talking about, but thought it could still apply :)-

Thank you Friends! Have a great Week!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment