LOVE

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

James 1:27


He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves.

Ephesians 1:5-6


Learn to do good. Seek justice. Help the oppressed. Defend the cause of orphans. Fight for the rights of widows.

Isaiah 1:17

Saturday, January 18, 2014

From a Insanely Grateful Heart

Oh my fellow readers! I have been wanting to write something like this for so long! I am so so so very thankful for allll of the amazing support we have had, before, through and after coming home!
The amazing donations, time and love through our process. The AMAZING meals people supplied when we came home were SUCH a big help! And you wont believe the number of people who asked if they could take one or more of our kiddos out to play so I could get a few things done or how many friends called or text just to see how we were doing! I even had a friend come and fold my laundry! And I haven't been able to take anyone up on their babysitting all 6 kids yet, but I am blown away by those who have offered!!!! My mom has gone above and beyond to come by when I need it, watch one or more kiddos when we had doctor visits or really just be whatever we need when we needed it. We couldn't have done it without you all!
Thanks for being God's hands and feet and helping support us while we transition to a family of 8! It hasn't been easy or always beautiful, but knowing we are being used of God is an amazing place to be!

<3 <3 <3 THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU <3 <3 <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment